The 2020 climb will offer a virtual climb for those who can not or was not able to sign up as an onsite climber.
Here are the specifics:
1) Sign up online at the below button
2) We will ship you your climber packet minus the tag that is hung on memorial board and the coin
3) Climb the week of Sept 21-26th (by yourself or with a group)
4) Share (or have someone you know share it) on social media and tag us
5) Email us a link for that share to email@example.com. In the message put in Virtual Climber, name(s) of those involved (must be registered virtually), what it is you did and where you did it.
6)When we confirm the video was posted, we will send 1 challenge coin per registered climber to the address on file.
Its that easy. But what if I don't have stairs? NO PROBLEM!!!! We understand not everyone has stairs so as long as you do some form of memorial exercise we are happy.
Mix it up... go for a 3.43 mile walk in gear, do 110 lunges in gear, do 8 sit ups, take 911 seconds of silence, work with your team and tag in/out for 423 consecutive minutes at some thing.... you get the point!!! Some other ideas include:
As you can see, your only roadblock is what you are going to do. So sign up, get those bodies moving and remember those we swore to never forget.........